BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Hunger Games Chapter 8 Comprehension Questions




1. What do the scores in the trainings mean to the tributes? What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive?  
   The scores in the training means to see how skilled you are in some skills. You are checked from 1-12. 1 is the least you can get that means you are not very good . 12 is the biggest score you can get that means you are skilled . By looking at the scores you could kinda see who  might win. Peetas score was 8 and katniss was 11
2. How did Katniss and Gale meet? Describe their story.
  Katniss and Gale meet in the woods because they both went out and hunted. They hunted to provide their familys with food so that they wouldn`t starve.Katniss and both Gales fathers died in the mine explosion. Gale taught Katniss somethings about hunting and Katniss also so showed him some stuff.

Quotes 

 1"Who cares what they do to me? What really scares me is what they might do to my mother and Prim, how my family might suffer now of my impulsiveness."  pg. 103
2."He was only fourteen, but he cleared six feet and was as good as an adult to me. I'd seen him around the Seam and at school. And one other time. He'd lost his father in the same blast that killed mine."  pg.110

0 comments: