BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Hunger Games Chapter 26 Comprehension Questions

1. How does the Capitol heal Katniss?
 
   The Capitol healed Katniss with a liquid that went into her veins with the tubes she had on. She kept losing consciousness. Katniss got her hearing back. All her scars were gone.
 
2. What does Haymitch reveal to Katniss before she sees the crowd?
 
  Haymitch revealed to Katniss that the Capitol was furious with her. He said that they didn't like what she did with the berries. He said that the Capitol was the joke of Panem.  
 
 Quotes 
 
1 "Peeta's so pale and still on a silver table, tubes and wires springing out of him every which way, and for a moment I forget we're out of the Games and I see the doctors as just one more threat, one more pack of mutts designed to kill him."  pg. 347 
 
2"'Did Peeta make it?' She gives me a nod, and as she slips a spoon into my hand, I feel the pressure of friendship.'"  pg. 349 
 
3"There, I could only die. End of story. But out here Prim, my mother, Gale, the people of District 12, everyone I care about back home could be punished if I can't pull off the girl-driven-crazy-by-love scenario Hatmitch has suggested."  pg. 358 
 
4"I look, very simply, like a girl. A young one. Fourteen at the most. Innocent. Harmless."  pg. 355

0 comments: