BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Hunger Games Chapter 27 Comprehension Questions

1. What goes on during the final interview?
 
 During the final interview, Ceasar interviews both Peeta and Katniss. They show their affection.Peeta even kisses Katniss. Ceasar asked Katniss when was it that she knew he really liked him. Accoring to Haymitch, she answered it perfectly with the help of Ceasar. Katniss also barely found out that Peeta had a new leg.
 
2. What happened to Peeta's leg?
 
  Peeta got his old wounded leg replaced with another new leg. Katniss felt bad for what happened to Peeta's leg. 
 
3. Why does Katniss feel torn in the end?
 
  Katniss was torn at the end because she was really confused. She didn't know who she really was or had become during the games. She was confused with her feelings towards both Gale and Peeta.


4. What does Peeta realize?
 
 Peeta finally realizes that Katniss was faking being in love with him. He didn't know that she did all of that to survive the games. Peeta was hurt. Katniss didn't know what to tell Peeta about that. She was confused with her feelings towards him.
 
Quotes:

1."They play her death in full, the spearing, my failed rescue attempt, my arrow through the boy from District 1's throat, Rue drawing her last breath in my arms."  (pg.363)
 
2."We make it idle chitchat, but I'm afraid to ask him anything of real importance because after the incident with the door, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched constantly."  (pg. 366)
 
3."I know that I feel like I've been lying to someone who trusts me. Or more accurately, to two people. I've been getting away with it up to this point because of the Games. But there will be no Games to hide behind back home."  (pg. 371)
 
4."I take his hand, holding on tightly, preparing for the cameras, and dreading the moment when I will finally have to let go.." ( pg. 374)

0 comments: